Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Week Nine

They started painting the inside of the house. When my husband and I walked through, we were very disappointed. It was clear that they had painted over stuff that was on the wall that they didn't wipe off. Also there were many areas where they didn't sand very well and lots of pieces of drywall were pealing off. Overall, it just looked really bad. I emailed my PM and told him my concerns and asked him to explain the process of painting and everything. He told me they would do another round of spackling and sanding and that was just a primer that we had seen on the walls. Then he said they would paint. That made me feel a little bit better. I'm glad that they are going to do all of that. But, I know there are still going to be problems when they paint, I can feel it.
 
We have cabinets!

 
Guest bathroom/ kids bathroom

Master Bath
 


2 comments:

  1. I'm sure it'll turn out fine. I think each blog has an initial disappointment with the painting that gradually fades once they go through more rounds of painting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always remember your 30 day. You can make them repaint everything if it looks bad. Cabinets look great.

    ReplyDelete