Thursday, July 25, 2013

Closing Tomorrow!! Yay!!

Finally found out that we are closing tomorrow at 3pm! I am so excited and it doesn't feel real! The appraiser finally got to our house and appraised the correct lot...joy! I've been packing like a mad woman. My husband is in the Navy on a submarine and he's NEVER home.  So, lucky me, I get to pack the whole house by myself with two little ones! Anyone jealous? Lol

My PM said that everything will be done today. I was worried about a few things:

-kitchen ceiling
-drywall issues where I put painters tape
-kitchen cabinets
-finishing sodding the yard
-front door needed to be painted over (they did a bad job)
-corner of counter top laminate was missing

We are doing another final walk through tomorrow at 11am since they had to tear out a lot of the kitchen ceiling. My in-laws are coming to town to take care of the kids so we can do our walk through and go to closing. I'm excited to get to do those things without the kids because throughout this process I've had to take them with me to everything! It will be a nice break...I need one!

I probably won't do another post for a while, due to all the craziness. Can't wait for tomorrow!!




8 comments:

  1. Great news, good luck with closing tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Throw out the instruments (drums, bells, whistles, guitars etc) it is TIME TO CLOSE!!

    CONGRATULATIONS ON CLOSING TOMORROW! THIS IS THE MOST EXCITING FEELING! IMAGINE HOURS FROM NOW GETTING THOSE KEYS! YAY!! HAVE FUN AND ENJOY YOUR NEW HOME!! THE ROME IS THE BOMB!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. SO how are you enjoying your new HOME, the ROME! Can't wait to see pictures!!

      Delete
    2. We are Loving it!! I'm still unpacking some decor and small things but all of the big things are done! I have to write a post soon, but I've been super busy especially with 2 kids! We have had problems with the kitchen as well...long story. So we have had people in and out a lot fixing things. Other than that, everything is awesome and we a loving how much space we have! The Rome is definitely the bomb!!

      Delete
  3. Very cool! Keep it going neighbor. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Chris! I know, I need to update...but I have no time! Your house is lookin good!! :-)

      Delete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete